Cancer is an environmental disease. That means we can do more to prevent and reverse it than we may think. I was so fortunate to be the witness of four cases of last-stage cancer that could be reversed in the most natural way. These four persons became entirely cancer free within two to twelve weeks.
One of them was a woman with last-stage breast cancer. Had she known what you are about to learn she may have been able to prevent herself from going through painful chemo therapy and radiation.
Today we want to talk about 13 natural and healthy ways of preventing breast cancer and lift that cloud of fear so many women are carrying around. There is enough proof that breast cancer can be prevented through a healthy lifestyle. The American Institute of Cancer Research estimated that about 40% of breast cancer cases in the U.S.A. could be prevented with a healthier lifestyle. Dr. Joe Mercola even believes that these estimates are far too low and that the breast cancer could be avoided to 75% and 90% by strictly following some simple lifestyle changes.
Here are 13 possible lifestyle changes that can reduce the risk of getting breast cancer. Combined they can be a very powerful weapon against that terrible disease.
- Remove all wires of your bras: there is enough evidence that metal underwire bras can increase your breast cancer risk. Wires act like antennas and conduct electromagnetic pollution directly to the breasts.
- Electromagnetic fields: Avoid them as much as possible because they do increase your cancer risk. Electric blankets, digital alarm clocks, televisions in the bedroom, mammograms, cell phones, electric heating, nearby cell phone towers, and wireless phones all have a very high radiation and can contribute to cancer. The worst of all – by leaps and bounds – are microwave ovens and everything related to cell phone, wireless and WiFi technolgy (which are also based on microwaves). There is so much evidence of the dangers of microwave ovens (over 70,000 scientific studies), yet they are just too convenient to be banned from today’s kitchens. If you’re serious about drastically reducing the risk of getting breast cancer, replace your microwave oven with a steamer, which is as convenient as microwaves and entirely harmless and the food tastes much better. By the way, did you know that microwaves can make you obese even without overeating?
- Avoid sugar and fructose: all forms of sugar are known to promote cancer. Dr. Mercola states that fructose is clearly one of the most harmful sugars and should strictly be avoided. By avoiding sugar and grains and increasing exercising you also improve your insulin receptor sensitivity.
- Get a lot of sunshine to optimize your vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to be one of nature’s most potent cancer fighters. (If you have to supplement with Vitamin D3 you also need to increase the vitamin K2)
- Vitamin A: it helps prevent breast cancer, especially when consumed with vitamin A-rich foods like organic egg yolks, organic raw butter, and beef or chicken liver.
- Avoid soy products: unfermented soy is high in isoflavones. Some studies show that unfermented soy increases the chances for mutations and cancerous cells.
- Maintain a healthy body weight: Fat produces estrogen, and estrogen can increase the danger of getting cancer. As soon as you begin to eat healthy and exercise plus add the next step, you can also lose weight naturally.
- Drastically reduce acidity: cancer can only survive in an acidic body, and when you’re overweight, you are over-acidic. Cancer cells have no chance in an alkaline environment, therefore alkalizing your body should be one of the first steps for weight loss and cancer prevention. If you’re only slightly overweight, drinking a lot of organic green vegetable juice daily is a great way. If you’re over 40 years old and/or more than 10 pounds overweight, your alkalizing has to be softer and more strategic.
- High-quality Omega3 fats: Omega3 deficiency is a known factor for cancer. Choose animal-based Omega3 fats, such as fish oil and krill oil.
- Breastfeeding: research shows that breastfeeding up to 6 months can significantly reduce the risk of getting breast cancer. So if you want to have children, consider to breastbeed them as long as possible – one year is ideal for the baby and helps you reduce the risk of breast cancer. Win-win!
- Avoid synthetic hormone replacements and birth control pills: if you are experiencing excessive menopausal symptoms, you can use bio-identical hormone replacements. Birth control computers are safer and more accurate than the pill.
- Avoid iodine deficiency: iodine has potent anticancer properties.
- Reduce your fear of getting breast cancer: according to the law of attraction, fear increases the danger of getting what we’re afraid of.
According to Dr. Mercola, breast cancer has become big business, and routine mammography is one of its primary profit centers. Mammograms deliver ionizing radiation what contributes to cancer. Stirring up fear has always shown to be very profitable for any industry, especially for the health industry.
The founder of Greenmedinfo.com, Sayer Ji, posted an article on mammograms a while ago, stating that…
“Remember that … the New England Journal of Medicine published a shocking analysis of the past 30 years of breast screening in the US, finding that 1.3 million women were overdiagnosed and overtreated for breast cancer – euphemisms for misdiagnosed and mistreated. The only calculable dimension of this world-historical failure is the billions of dollars that were made in the process of converting healthy, asymptomatic women into ‘patients,’ and if fortunate enough to make it through treatment, ‘survivors.'”
Therefore, don’t allow fear to dominate your life.
Keep your common sense.
Preventing breast cancer naturally is far more important and effective than trying to detect and treat it, and it’s far cheaper than regular mammograms. A healthy lifestyle and eliminating all the contributing factors reduces the danger of becoming sick drastically plus can help you lose weight.
Stay healthy; the world needs you!
If you want to learn a process that leads you to constant weight loss success by baby stepping, check out my Facebook group.
You can get a feeling for the 4 Pillars of Weight Loss process for free. Simply join my closed Facebook group where you can go through the process by taking tiny daily baby steps completely stress free and still make tremendous progress.